Friday, December 26, 2008

merry christmas everyone!

Yay, for Christmas! I've been home about a week now, after a nice visit to Nashville...hopefully you're enjoying yourself, and eating lots of cookies :) I am!!

Now this weekend we're off to Chicago to visit my mom's family (cousins and babies and more cousins!). Not sure what New Year's plans I'll make...but then I'll spend a week around Iowa with different friends, until my brother comes home with his girlfriend, Anne, on the 9th! Then I'm thinking maybe another trip to the Chicago area?!...and soon enough back to Seattle!

For 2009 I've applied for a position with the Northwest Service Academy, to be a Trail Crew Leader. I am anxious to hear back about that...it would start Feb. 23 with 3 months of training, then 6 months with a crew doing just trail work :) I'll keep you updated on that.....for now, some holiday pictures!




1 comment:

Asshwin Shende said...

Cool. Congrats for your new Job.